3CX Key Features
3CX Makes Call Management a Breeze
3CX gets rid of your old PBX from the office and desktop environments, delivering Unified Communications features such as conferencing, video calls, corporate instant messaging, setting your status and more. Users can avoid navigating a cryptic phone interface by managing their extension and their calls with just a few mouse clicks on Windows, or directly from their iPhone or Android device.
Extensive Enterprise-Level Feature Set
While traditional PBXs require additional hardware modules and maintenance to add new features such as auto-attendant and call queuing, they all come as standard with the 3CX Phone System. Additionally, the 3CX Phone System integrates with popular CRMs such as SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics and Sage ACT!
Unparalleled Mobility – Take Your Extension Anywhere
3CX is unique in its integration of PUSH Technology, which means that 3CX can ‘wake up’ the phone when a new VoIP call comes in! Now Android and iPhone smartphones wake up when a call or chat message arrives, saving valuable battery time whilst still allowing you to be reachable on your extension anywhere. You’ll also slash company call costs as users can be reached via VoIP.
- Digital receptionist
- Unlimited extensions
- Call queuing
- Call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call (Follow-Me)
- Call recording
- Music-on-hold and business adverts/announcements
- Set presence so colleagues know your availability
- MS Outlook/Salesforce.com integration – launch calls directly from your favourite CRM
- 3CX Bridges – connect branch offices seamlessly
- Unified messaging – receive voicemail and fax via email
- Instant messaging (chat) via call assistant
- Call conferencing
- Call intercept (eavesdropping)
- Call parking, call pickup, call forward, dial-by-name
Contact us today and let us show you how we can save you money
and add functionality to your business telephone system.